Monday, October 20, 2008

Jon Stossel's Politically Incorrect Guide to Politics

This is an excellent piece showing the ludicrous position of the government and how stupid it is to expect anything from the politicians or the government. The good things that we have in our society come from people. Just like we don't need a leader to tell which way to go when skating at an ice rink, we don't need leaders and politicians giving us regulations. It's called spontaneous order. He asks great questions and shows exactly what people have to go through to get anything done through government from building permits for New Orleans, to filling out paperwork to run for office, to farm bill subsidies. Let's get government out of the way!!! Go watch it on YouTube and you may find you feel the same way I do. Let's do something!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phs6CwnutoY&feature=related

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I'm so tired of people thinking that the government is the answer to any problem. If they didn't create the problem in the first place, there wouldn't exist a need to fix it! I liked this report for its candor about the way it really is!