Mother's Day
Today is the day
When Mothers get their way.
No one will scream or yell
Not even do a tattle tale.
When presents are passed along
Everyone sings a song.
Flowers come in May
Winter! Winter! go away!
Music may fill Mothers ears
And remind her of the Happy Years
Children is the reason why you are a mother
You must teach them to love one another
Birds will chirp and sing
You may hear bells ring
Sometimes Mothers ask for strange presents
not stuff and elepheasants
When this is her way
Everyone.....
Happy Mother's Day!
Pretty good-uh!! What a happy day. I got to sleep in a bit. I'm very thankful to have 1 o'clock church this year!! I got lots of cards and happy wishes and flowers and 1 1/2 tons of compost from the dump-- that may be the strange present. I also want a valve replaced for my garden and some ink for the printer-- stuff we just don't get around to sometimes, but on mother's day and my b-day I get what I want!! Thanks! And happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment