Monday, October 25, 2010

How to WIN the Printer War!!!!

What is the printer war?? It's the fact that ink costs as much or more than a printer. Also the cartridges are next to impossible to refill and the printer knows if you try and if you use a different cartridge. Well, no more for me after months of not printing because I didn't want to spend the money on ink and some attempts to refill existing cartridges I spent 2 days researching printers and ink. I picked HP Photosmart Plus printer for about $90 and bought the refill kit for about $40 ( I already had ink) from

www.inkproducts.com


This company is so awesome!! they have all kinds of ink refill kits for all different printers. I chose mine because of their recommendation page and then bought their empty cartridges refill kit. It even came with a tool to remove those nasty microchips and a special plastic cover to place them on to trick the printer into thinking you are still using its own cartridges.

Good job Inkproducts.com We love to print and now we can. I'll probably start my digital scrapbooking again!! I love being able to print a lot. I refilled for the first time and it all still works beautifully. The quality is awesome. It makes homeschooling so much nicer. I love having a copier and an unending supply of worksheets and coloring pages!! YAY!!!!

No comments: