Friday, December 6, 2013

My Health update

About a month ago I finally started feeling more normal and less tired. My skin started looking a lot better and my hair even seems thicker. My belly has gone down a lot too. I attribute that mostly to making sure I got my rest, enough sleep and taking time to lie down during the day when I just felt tired. I let go of the guilt of thinking of all the things I needed to do and I would just go lie down for as long as I needed. It took about a month of that, and I no longer need to lie down during the day. I make sure I go to bed by 11 pm and I'm up at 7 am. Sleep makes such a difference. I just have felt better. We are also going to be moving the end of this month, hopefully-- it will be nice to get it all set up, so I decided to go ahead and do a final cleanse with Vicki before we go, I'm on my 2nd day of just juices today and I am still feeling pretty good. I've gotten some more weird stuff out, how much is there? I am hoping that my body will finally be able to release some of the extra pounds I've been carrying, but it just may take a while longer. I plan to continue eating mostly salads, I'm finding new favorite ways of eating them and I am also finding more ways to include a wider variety of cooked veggies into my and my family's meals. It feels good!

No comments: