I have been on a journey of healthy eating for a long time. I have always cared about health and nutrition and could go on and on about my journey. If you want the whole story e-mail me. I think it's very interesting.
But here's where I am now. I have just completed a third set of cleansing with colonics and herbs with Vicki Talmage. I am so grateful for her and her program and her knowledge and willingness to share. I highly recommend her book, From Bin to Banquet; it's full of information and recipes. I still cannot believe all the stuff we have gotten out of my colon over the past 6 months. My little potbelly is gone, my melasma is finally fading away, I haven't had a migraine in a very long time, and I feel good again. I am on the right path for me. I love my deep dark green leafy salads and dressings. I've been drinking rejuvelac and making seed cheese. I sprout lots of different grains, seeds and legumes. I make tasty healthy green smoothies in the morning. And I am well on my way to growing and juicing my own wheat grass. It is a really great place to be. I have spent a great deal of time on it especially these past 6 months, and I just wanted to share!!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that you have learned so much so you can now teach me!
I sent Stranger to the store for rejuvelac but no one there could find it for him. What is it anyway?
Post a Comment