To Doron means the gift in Greek. I picked it because I figured the name would be available and I am learning Koine Greek with my kids. This blog contains information on things I have learned or found interesting or useful. Included are the following subjects: Classics, Great Books of the Western World, Homeschooling, Healthy Habits, Housekeeping, Religion and Economics.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Printing Update/ scrapbooking
Printing whatever I want is so nice. I have refilled the cartridges twice and everything is running smoothly. My favorite scrapbook program is called canon photo record. It does everything I want it too and it makes scrapbooking so fast and much nicer than anything I would do with paper. I can crop, size and place my photos on whatever background I choose and I can add text in different fonts and put different frames around the photos and the text. I wouldn't scrapbook at all but the kids love looking at the pictures. I'm excited to be able to print more for them now that I have figured out the printer. It is so nice and very fun. Just wanted to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wanted to check in again to see if you are still happy with the ink refills. I am thinking of ordering for our printer, but wanted to make sure you were still happy with it.
yep! Still happy. I haven't had to refill a 3rd time yet, but I think it will be just fine.
Post a Comment