To Doron means the gift in Greek. I picked it because I figured the name would be available and I am learning Koine Greek with my kids. This blog contains information on things I have learned or found interesting or useful. Included are the following subjects: Classics, Great Books of the Western World, Homeschooling, Healthy Habits, Housekeeping, Religion and Economics.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Pregnancy
I thought I was past morning sickness, but I'm probably not as far along as I thought and although I had a decent week this week and was able to function mostly normally I started getting a headache last night and I've had it off and on all day today, and I haven't done much at all today. It is really frustrating and pregnancy is really really hard. I of course don't remember any of these hard things from previous pregnancies so my husband told me he really wants me write this down so I can remember. I have no memory of my only natural childbirth either. I remember no pain. All I see is my cute almost 2 yr olds and think oh they're so cute and then we decide to have another and boom-- I'm sick for 2 months. It is really crappy. I know it will be more than worth it in the end, but wow, pregnancy is tough. It truly is a sacrifice, very worth it, but very hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember you were quite sick with your first.. couldn't ride in the car etc.. but like you said..you look at those amazing faces and would do it all over again.. parenthood begins day one being pregnant..you give yourself for them.. lucky kids! :) Hope you start feeling better!!!
Post a Comment