Exciting news-- baby #8 is a boy!! That gives us 6 boys in a row!! I think they will have a ball growing up together. I'm glad I had my sweet girls first and together. I'm glad they have each other. Our new house is coming along. It has been mostly framed so the next thing will be the roof, windows and doors, then they'll start on the plumbing and electrical. It is turning out even better than I anticipated. We have a great view of the lake and the mountains. It is so pretty, expecially now with the snow covered mountains reflecting in the lake. We just can't wait to be down there. I like the way the entryway is turning out- i was a little worried it would be boxy but it's plenty big and nice and open. I also really like the size of windows, and my laundry room will be plenty big. We also have a nice big yard that I am having fun designing it for the future. Just 8 weeks left to go. We are really getting tired of being in the car so much. We can't wait for my husband to have a shorter and safer commute as well.
I'm feeling better with this pregnancy. I'm feeling big, but I have my energy mostly back and I've started exercising again which feels so good and helps me feel like my own person. I'm sure I'm big too because I got so stretched out with the twins last time and this is my 7th full term pregnancy after all. But just having one baby this time doesn't seem like such a big deal after those twins. Plus he'll be born in the summer instead of the winter or fall so that will be nice and we'll be in a house that works better for the number of people we have living here and we'll be able to park in the garage. I remember the days I used to leave the sleeping the babies in the car in the garage after we'd get home from running errands and such. It will be nice to have that option again. Now if we can just keep going until then!!
I'm working on the regular stuff -- housework, laundry, organizing, cooking-- it is such a big job. I'm learning to delegate better. It is a process though. Life is busy but good. We spent a couple hours at the park today-- it was so nice out!
No comments:
Post a Comment