After tucking the kids in bed and me lying down for a minute-- my 5 yob came in and asked me if I would like to hear him count to 300!!! -- so cute and funny-- I told him I would love to hear him count to 300 -- tomorrow!!
My 11 almost 12 yog (in less than 2 weeks) has been telling me all the funny things she watched on AFV and in whatever book she's reading. I keep thinking this is just the price to pay so she'll want to talk to me all the time especially when she's older and it really matters. I'm glad she likes to tell me things.
My 13 yog won the city recreation league volleyball tournament. This was her first year playing, she had an excellent coach and loves volleyball now. It was a day of nail- biting close games-- so glad they won and that she held her own and did well.
My 8 and 10 yob cleaned their room and continued doing extra jobs to be able to play more minutes of Minecraft-- so awesome. My house is looking better than usual!
I made some more natural yeast 100% wheat bread-- it is so yummy. I can hardly believe how busy Fridays are. The Primary Program is tomorrow-- so glad to be done with that. Life is good. I think I need more sleep though
No comments:
Post a Comment