Thursday, August 15, 2013

More cleansing

So I went for another colonic on Tuesday, there were of course more worms, probably fluke or flue worms, I'll have to look it up, probably from living in Mexico as a child because we are to some really old stuff. There was some liver bile and some candida bubbles and some shiny see through flakes that Vicki says are like glass. So this week, I am increasing my herbs and making sure I drink lots of rejuvelac and eat lots of greens so that we can break it up and get it out. Vicki says it's old milk, ice cream and cheese from long ago, the dairy mixed with the salt gets really hard and is the hardest stuff to get out of the colon. The probiotics help to break it up and make it slippery. I had a bit of a headache and felt weird yesterday, but I released a bunch of weird stuff and it was hot this morning, and I am feeling better and lighter. I haven't lot any more weight, but I feel lighter so I think it will come. I have also figured out how to drink enough water-- instead of grabbing a snack or a piece of fruit, I drink water first, I have stayed much better hydrated that way. I am making progress, it feels good. I'm not so upset about eating mostly salad all the time anymore either, I can see and feel the results and it is worth it! Oh and I have to share this-- my 14 yr. old daughter produced the whole thing, I love listening to her play the piano! : http://youtu.be/DvjVFn4oRj8

No comments: