To Doron means the gift in Greek. I picked it because I figured the name would be available and I am learning Koine Greek with my kids. This blog contains information on things I have learned or found interesting or useful. Included are the following subjects: Classics, Great Books of the Western World, Homeschooling, Healthy Habits, Housekeeping, Religion and Economics.
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Things I'm grateful for
I'm grateful to be a mother. I especially love having my own sweet little baby. I love it when they curl up in my arms and put their head on my chest or shoulder and just lie there. I could just hold them forever. From my first down to my last baby, I have tried to hold and cuddle them as much as they would let me, because I knew it would not last forever. A bunch of them are well past that phase, I can hardly believe how big they all are, but I still give them hugs and thank them when they give me a hug. It is so sweet to have those hugs and I always thank them and I always marvel at how willing they are to give them. I am grateful for that. I am also grateful that I was able to keep the kitchen pretty well cleaned this week. That was nice. I'm so glad to be able to do regular everyday things. I am grateful for my body, and I will continue to take good care of it. I have started to practice meditation and some mind body bridging techniques I learned from a friend, it has helped my anxiety and stress a ton along with exercising which I have just always loved to do and am so grateful that I can do it. I'm grateful for my dear husband, he loves me a lot and accepts me how I am and he works so hard for us, and he has made me very happy and I love being with him and spending time with him. I always wanted a good righteous happy family, where peace reigned, and I have it and I am very grateful. It is probably my most prized possession. Of course, not everything is perfect, but I am learning to appreciate the moment and to be more grateful and be fine living in uncertainty and be fine with not knowing the outcomes of everything. I'm grateful for that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment