To Doron means the gift in Greek. I picked it because I figured the name would be available and I am learning Koine Greek with my kids. This blog contains information on things I have learned or found interesting or useful. Included are the following subjects: Classics, Great Books of the Western World, Homeschooling, Healthy Habits, Housekeeping, Religion and Economics.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
A fabulous video link
This is only 1:50 seconds with audio from Pres. Uchtdorf's talk in the General Relief Society meeting on Creating. I loved it and wanted to share. It is on the Relief Society page: www.reliefsociety.lds.org
Oh how I loved that talk! If nothing else it gave me an excuse for wanting to make my home and life beautiful. My husband is always saying I'm trying to impress people but I'm not! I just want to create beautiful things!
1 comment:
Oh how I loved that talk! If nothing else it gave me an excuse for wanting to make my home and life beautiful. My husband is always saying I'm trying to impress people but I'm not! I just want to create beautiful things!
Post a Comment