27 And see that all these things are done in wisdom and
aorder; for it is not requisite that a man should
run bfaster than he has
strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.
4 Do not
run afaster or labor more
than you
have bstrength and means provided to enable you to translate; but be
cdiligent unto the end.
What good advice!! Does the Lord know us or what?!! I have been staying up way too late and taking my children on too many field trips and now I'm sick!! And now I have to slow down and take it easy!! It is more annoying than anything else, but we do have to take care of our selves and not worry so much about all the things we have to do. We just have to be diligent, not perfect, diligent. Then each day we'll get a little better. We also have to say "no" to fun events and realize our limitations. Wish me well!! I hope I feel back to normal in the morning. Hopefully I won't have to keep learning this lesson the hard way!!
2 comments:
Get better soon! I really enjoy reading your posts, so keep them coming. Somehow, I feel smarter just knowing you :)
Oh no! I hope your kids take good care of you and you get feeling better fast!
We had our first shot of wheat grass juice tonight and I'm still having a hard time keeping it down! We really should have waited till I was feeling better but my husband had to have it tonight.
Plus you have to get feeling better because I want to come over next week. I really need help getting back on track with healthy eating!
Post a Comment