Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kids and Bread

I just have to say that I have The Cutest Kids.  They are all so different and so interesting.  We call our baby - so cute-- because whenever anybody looks at him he smiles and he sucks his thumb.  He is my first thumb sucker.  I wasn't too happy about it at first, but it is cute and he will stop eventually.  #6 says things the cutest way- typing it won't do it justice-- I will keep trying to get it on video.  They all have their cute things.  It's a lot of fun.  The younger ones all did yoga with me today-- so cute!!  Now if we can just get completely over our illnesses and not catch a new one!!

Anyway, I also wanted to record here that I have finally mastered healthy bread making.  My loaves are super good tasting, made with natural yeast, not sour, and whole wheat with a long rise to break down the gluten.  There is just 2 cups of white flour for every 8-10 cups of whole wheat.  I have even made some very tasty burger buns. I am very proud of myself.  Heaven knows I baked a LOT of bricks!!  email me at jaraagape@gmail.com if you want a start-- I mailed some to my bro in VA and it turned out fine. 

Tot ziens-- (til next time in Dutch)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

My sis in law and I have been chatting about bread.. please send me what works for you..I've made many bricks :)
rebecca_dover@verizon.net