What a Day, what a week what a cold cold month! My cute twin boys turned 3 today! I can hardly believe it! They have changed our lives forever, these past 4 years (including the twin pregnancy) have been about the hardest ever. So the twins got sick right before Christmas, achy, fever, cough, they we finally getting over it especially the one who was the sickest with a cough/ puke thing. I was so glad it looked like we were finally coming out of the sick stage and back into normalcy with the prospect of a party today, but alas #6 started throwing up last night and the washing machine died!! Then later in the day, #7 also started puking.
Later in the day my husband wanted to get an elliptical machine at Costco. I had to go with him cause we've had trouble with the truck not starting so he wanted to leave it running so I had to go to stay with it, anyway, we took the 3 littlest ones cause I thought they'd go to sleep on the way-- no such luck-- # 7 puked, so I cleaned that up and gathered a grocery bag full trash in the van and a grocery bag full of puke clothes, and I cleaned out my purse. Then, I was going to feed the baby and fund that he had had a MAJOR blowout, so I had to change him, but the wipes were frozen because we've been parking in the driveway so the kids can run around in the garage -- anyway-- that was fun and Costco was sold out!! We had gone a couple weeks ago, but Costco had closed early "due to unforeseen circumstances"-- anyway my husband is pretty sure he has uncanny bad luck. I think maybe his expectations are too high-- you know expecting that someone will be open during business hours and wanting to sell things they have listed for sale.
So we went over to Lowes for a washing machine. I found some baked cheese puffs which made the twins happy and the baby w happy, the van was nice and toasty. Our new washer will hopefully be delivered this week. When we got home, my husband washed to pukey clothes in the sink, and we found that the 5 yr.old had been so enthralled with his wii game that he hadn't quite made it to the toilet. Wow! Oh then #7 had some diarrhea.
We postponed the b-day party to a day they will be able to enjoy it. Now we are watching Diego, Dora and Thomas the Train. I will miss my sweet babies when they grow, but I will enjoy not cleaning up gross bodily fluids and I will enjoy getting enough sleep!
Happy Birthday Boys! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment