To Doron means the gift in Greek. I picked it because I figured the name would be available and I am learning Koine Greek with my kids. This blog contains information on things I have learned or found interesting or useful. Included are the following subjects: Classics, Great Books of the Western World, Homeschooling, Healthy Habits, Housekeeping, Religion and Economics.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Getting Healthy # 3
Ok, so 2 weeks ago I went in for my 3rd colonic, I was a little dehydrated and not much came out. I also developed a couple cysts in different areas of my body which was concerning to me. Vicki basically told me that I'd better really focus on my health, exercise hard, make sure I drank the wheatgrass juice and rejuvelac, eat those salads and beets, drink enough water, etc. or my body was not going to be able to cleanse and heal. So I was pretty scared because I could see and feel for myself that I needed to step it up. I was reading about my different ailments, knowledge is power. By the weekend though, I was totally sick of it all, I wanted to stop because it is so hard to make all that fresh healthy food and drink all that water, etc, etc, and clean the house and take care of everybody, and make a separate meal for the family and also try to figure out how to get them al to eat more salad and veggies and hope that they are getting the nutrition they need. My husband helped me see things logically, that I am feeling better generally, that it is probably not as dire as Vicki made it sound, that I didn't have any cravings and that I have given birth to 8 children and my baby is only 1 yr.old and it is going to take time to recover from that. I was mad that I needed to go in for colonics, like isn't there a better way where I can cleanse all on my own. But my husband told me he sees it as reconstructive, my body has been through a lot and it may take some time and some outside help to get it into a better place. I felt a lot better but then I still had some intense fear about the cleanse not working and not being able to raise my children, so I asked my husband to give me a blessing a day or so later. My husband gave me a blessing of healing, that my body would be able to cleanse itself, my body systems would function normally and that I would know that he and my children enjoy spending time with me and that I will be able to enjoy them too and that I wouldn't worry. I felt better, but the fear was still there, so I prayed and the fear is gone. I have made my health my top priority, Vicki had me add in some stronger herbs, I've gotten in most my water, rejuvelac and wheatgrass. So this last colonic I had was much much better. My body had been dumping stuff all week, I have a lot more peristaltic action, and we are through the excess fecal matter in my colon and on to the degenerative junk. I released a worm and some parasites and some precancerous chunks as well as some mucus. Vicki says the mucus is the hardest to get rid of so she was really pleased to see that. I know it's gross to talk about, but it is the reality for me, I would rather have it out the still in. Also she said some of those parasites were brown which means they are dying and then my body is releasing them. So this is a very good thing. My energy is still up, the baby is handling the cleanse fine, it's still not a full on cleanse. The full on cleanse is so much faster but I want to keep nursing especially since this is my last baby. So I feel like I am going to survive and be able to live a long healthy productive life, it may be a little difficult to get there but I'm on my way, I just gotta keep going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THANK YOU!!! This post was written just for me. I am going through a "cleanse" or sorts right now and really needed a pick me up and something to keep me going. Thank you! You are such a dear friend.
Post a Comment