To Doron means the gift in Greek. I picked it because I figured the name would be available and I am learning Koine Greek with my kids. This blog contains information on things I have learned or found interesting or useful. Included are the following subjects: Classics, Great Books of the Western World, Homeschooling, Healthy Habits, Housekeeping, Religion and Economics.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Getting Healthy, more cleansing #4
I have finished up two more colonics. Last week, Vicki was very happy with me because we were getting to some very core stuff, parasites, worms, gall bladder bile, and what she calls cancer spiders, precancerous degenerative material. I was plenty hydrated and it felt good to get flushed like that. I was dealing with some more church stuff, really bizarre behaviors, and she told me that Satan was really on my case and that because Of the mind / body connection and me cleaning out my body and getting to some very deep core stuff in my body, that it was also manifesting itself in the physical world. I thought that was a little weird, but I did take strength from it and prayed a lot and was able to face some of these challenges with my church that I've had and face them head on and stand up to people and solidify in my mind what is right and wrong, what is ok and what is not, what the gospel is and what it isn't what The Lord expects of me and what He doesn't. It was very empowering and peace giving. I had been so confused about our issues, but I understand them better now, and will write about it in a different post. But it was partly because I chose to tackle my physical issues head on that my spiritual and social issues were also coming up, but I had the strength to face those too. I am very grateful.
Then the following week I had some stools full of some dark red material mixed with a greenish gray weird looking stuff. So I asked about it and Vicki said it is degenerative mucus and it's wrapped around with parasites. We got out about 2 feet worth of that stuff at my colonic yesterday. I'm going to increase my herbs a little bit and make sure I get in my rejuvelac and wheatgrass juice, but basically I just have to keep doing what I'm doing. The scale hadn't changed since my initial weight loss, but my clothes are getting looser and I can wear things I haven't been able to wear in a while. I'm starting to get a waist again too which is nice and better than anything else, I have tons more energy, I can go all day without needing a nap or to lay down so I don't develop a headache or migraine. The bumps that I developed early in the cleanse had reduced a lot and my body is cleaning itself out. I know a lot of it is due to the blessing my husband gave me when I was worried about the bumps on various parts of my body and the fear that I had waited too long to do this. He blessed me that I will be healthy and that my body would rid itself of whatever was ailing me. I really feel that this is saving my life, and I am so grateful because there is so much I want to do with and for my kids and my husband. It is hard, but the benefit is so worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment